Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
The goal of NAVSEA's SBIR program is to help NAVSEA meet its R/R&D objectives by selecting SBIR efforts that are likely to transition into acquisition programs in support of NAVSEA's mission to develop, deliver and maintain ships and systems on time, on cost for the United States Navy.
The following document template is to be used when submitting deliverables required by the Phase I contract. For submittal of the initial Phase II proposal (an optional deliverable under Phase I), please see the document templates provided below for Phase II. As a reminder, when uploading a deliverable item to https://www.navysbirprogram.com/navydeliverables, it is recommended that you title your document using the full contract number and CLIN or Item Number of the deliverable, for example: N0001412C9999A001ProgressReport1.doc
- Phase I Status Report - Phase I awardees are required to submit a Phase I contract status report 60 days after contract award.
The following document templates are to be used when proposing work for Phase II or when submitting deliverables required by the Phase II contract. As a reminder, when uploading a deliverable item to https://www.navysbirprogram.com/navydeliverables, it is recommended that you title your document using the full contract number and CLIN or Item Number of the deliverable, for example: N0001412C9999A001ProgressReport1.doc.
- Phase II Quarterly Status Report - All Phase II awardees are required to report their progress to the NAVSEA SBIR Program Office on a quarterly basis using this report template.
- Phase II Periodic Project Reviews - A brief presentation illustrating the technical progress and transition potential of the technology as a result of the Phase II effort is due every six months after contract award. The program review should summarize the progress to date of the project. Please refer to the Phase II contract for additional information.
- Phase II Draft/Final Report - Phase II awardees are required to submit a draft final report 45 days prior to the completion of each contract CLIN and a final report at 30 days after completion of each contract CLIN. Please refer to the Phase II contract for additional information.
- Request for Public Release Template Updated 8/3/2018 - A template to assist contractors in requesting information on their project for public release. The request should be submitted to the Contracting Officer at least 45 days (Phase I) and 90 days (Phase II) prior to the date of the release to the public. Projects that are ITAR restricted cannot have technical information released, only marketing information. This form is utilized for presentations at conferences, PhD dissertations, white papers, and all other types of information.